- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SCOOTER EXCELLENCE BY RIDE 858 – wouldn’t you love to experience the ultimate ride, feel the superior technology and be the envy of all your friends? You will love how our scooter leverages the power of technology and is solid, durable yet lightweight with a crafted neck tube and weight reducing cut outs for a smooth and high-class ride
- INTEGRATED TECHNOLOGY including stock 120mm, 10 spoke wheels with press fitted ABEC 9 bearings, weighs only 7’ and a sleek gusset for the smoothest movement and strongest support
- FULLY ASSIMILATED HEADSET 6061 ALLOY MACHINE FORK AND CLAMP – with built in top cap and internal ribbing complementing the inner neck tube and fork connection celebrated by our customers and devoted fans
- LOVED BY OUR PROFESSIONAL RIDERS – and tested by our Ride 858 team, the 26 x 22.8” heat-treated alloy bar has unique, specifically created reinforcement through the front making it harder to bend and snap and more comfortable when you land
- READ THE REVIEWS – to see why customers say our Ride 858 High Roller Scooter is the most exciting ride, avoids heal bruise with the 20.5 x 4.7” wide deck and pushes you to become the best rider you can. Try it today …..
The High Roller Scooter by Ride 858 is the ultimate experience for any rider.
Feel the superior technology and make your friends jealous with the power of technology that is durable, lightweight and crafted to make you the best you can be.
Don’t you hate cheaper, less sturdy scooters that feel like the front bar might snap and ride can be bumpy and twitchy? This is the answer with the alloy machine fork and clamp, heat-treated alloy bar, wider deck and premium wheels for the smoothest and strongest support.
The High Roller Scooter by Ride 858 has everything you want and you can see why our customers and professional riders love it:
1. forged neck tube with weight reducing cut outs
2. stock 120mm, 10 spoke wheels with press fitted ABEC 9 bearings
3. fully integrated headset 6061 alloy machine fork and clamp, built in with internal ribbing complementing the inner neck tube and fork connection
4. lightweight at only 7 pounds
5. 26 x 22.8” 6061 T6 heat treated alloy bar
6. Reinforcement through the front tube
7. 20.5 x 4.7” deck
Don’t wait as our scooters literally fly out the door. Add to cart and experience the pure excitement of the High Roller Scooter ……